How do we love and serve our church community? There are a number of ways to serve one another at LSPC - there are ways to help on Sunday morning and ways to help throughout the week.
We encourage you to talk with Pastor Chad or the church staff if you have questions about ways to serve at LSPC. These service opportunities are not only a meaningful way to serve God and your fellow worshipers but also a great way to get to know others serving along side of you.
Sunday Morning Help
- Worship space set-up/clean-up
- Prepare the coffee and bagels – we provide a time of coffee and bagels as an opportunity for worshippers to meet one another and learn more about the church.
- Greeters – this is a group of men and women (including children and families) that welcome people to the church, hand out orders of worship, and answer questions.
- Worship Space Preparation – this team seeks to enhance the beauty of the worship space (this involves both seasonal and continual updates)
- Communion Set Up – this is a team that prepares the communion elements for the service and cleans up after the service.
If you are interested in helping in any of these ways please contact Melinda McNally.
Worship Music and Sound Technicians
We are fortunate to have a number of musicians from our church and the surrounding community contribute their time and talents.
If you would like to help with music or sound at Lincoln Square Presbyterian, contact Jodee Lewis.
Meal and Care Ministry
The Meal and Care Ministry seeks to support families during times of joyful transition (such as the birth or adoption of a child) or times of difficulty (loss of job, sickness, or death of a loved one).
This ministry organizes meals to be provided for the family. In addition, this ministry seeks to provide other support and care that is needed (such as childcare).
If you would like to help with this ministry or if you are in need of assistance please contact Libby Janowski.